Sea Tiger Penetration to Engine Room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks on-float. My pics have too much backscatter, but the dive was great. next time...I will try without the strobe and just try the natural light and torches.

IMG_07901.jpg

IMG_07831.jpg

how much? did you hear about this woman videoing one being landed and it speared her through her chest and her implant sealed her lung and saved her life....I saw it on Oprah.

denny, I think you forgot to release this one. I hear they make Marlin Burgers cause the meat dries out pretty fast. How long had he been dead...couldn't he stab you maybe?

450 #'s?

He is about 450 Catherine. The meat stays good for a long time. We vacuum seal it so it's good for a year at least. Tuna, even small ones are very dangerous too, I've seen a friend of mine get a huge gash from a 30lb tuna.

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!

Am I wrong or did you get to the engine room through the aft compartment? The 3rd photo looks like it is from the space under the bridge... is it possible to get to the engines from there?

I'm jealous BTW.

well, go with me on Alex's boat. I need more pics cause now I know better what to do. that was the port aft entry I thought. two levels down to the engine top and electric banks. One door goes to a room where ther is no other way out...
When you say under the bridge, I am not sure what you mean...back of the boat, left side (port). three decks total.

on-float, you're a real Renoir! what program? those are Chris's fins disappearing at the first deck and where I gulped a little. leesa, did I pass the camera through? I cannot even remember.

You got the pilothouse that used to have the toilet in it, if you take the stairs down to the next level, on that level there is another hatch leading to the next level down. I was wondering if there a way to get there in that room?

It sounds like the way you got to the engine room is the same way I went.

I'm pretty tempted to take you up on the offer. I love diving the Sea Tiger. Not sure if anyone has seen these pictures, I got them off The Deco Stop.
View attachment 32300

View attachment 32301

fishb0y:
Not sure if anyone has seen these pictures, I got them off The Deco Stop.

Very cool! I love seeing what the ships looked like before they were sunk...ya got anything on the YO or the San Pedro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom