Seaquest Balance BC- it's a bit big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a 12 and a 18 liter steal tank for longer as deeper dives ,there are only 4

kg weights in my pokets i need not more,no belt so.....

Dolphin-01.gif

E.L.7*

My BC started inflating immediately and by the time I reached around and pulled the quick-release on the inflater hose out, I was sitting on top at the surface.

But has anyone else had issues with the inflater sticking, slowly inflating, or their BC not being able to vent air?

This is a great post, thanks for sharing. I've had my BC serviced (included in shop purchase) and allways take it apart while cleaning because I too just use it on vacation and it sits around a bit.

Let me know what the manufacture says, what inflater did you have? I put an air-source on mine when it was new.

Thanks again

actually you can make the cumberbun smaller on the proqd. not sure if you can make it smaller on yours.. but for me im too big for an xl but too small for a xxl.. weird.. and diffferent bcs size differently.. i can fit into a xl scubapro knighthawk (snugly) and cant even fit into a xl seaquest.. i think that scuba pro makes theirs a little bigger..

Let me know what the manufacture says, what inflater did you have? I put an air-source on mine when it was new.

Thanks again

I have an Airsource2 connected to mine. I'll definately report back when I hear something back about the BC.

On a side note, does anyone recall when Seaquest introduced their Airsource line of integrated octo's/inflaters? I was looking around trying to find a solid date but I couldn't find anything searching on the internet. I was just wondering how long Seaquest's technology has had a chance to mature.

Update- 3 weeks of vacation and eating out has solved the problem- thanks for the tips

Back
Top Bottom