Seaquest XR2 US Divers Impulse Regulator Purge Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotsofast

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have had this reg setup for years and love it, but it needs service and no one locally has a replacement purge cover and mine has completely disintegrated. It is made of some type of flexible plastic that did not hold up to well.
This same reg was also sold by US Divers Aqualung under the name Impulse with the Titan first stage and possibly another earlier name with a different first stage.
Mine has the SEA first stage and I understand the rebuild or service kits are the same as for other AL regs and are available, but I do need the purge button or cover which is unique to this model reg.
PLEASE HELP!
Does anyone out there have an extra purge cover for either the XR2 or Impulse reg laying around that is in good usable condition. Would even consider a used one and any color will do.
Any other suggestions will also be appreciated as to what I can do in place of that part. A shop told me they new of someone who used good old duct tape with holes punched in it and it worked good. I guess I could do that but would prefer a real purge cover.
I also posted this in regulator discussion forum, no need to reply to both...
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom