Searching for Diver Darren Fox...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deaf Paul

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
When I'm out there riding to dive spots, I typically grab trash as I go flying by.

Today one of the things I grabbed at about a mile offshore, thinking it was a clear plastic cup... turned out to be this.

Uh oh... I can't post the pic.
You are only allowed to post URLs after you have made 5 posts or more. This is an anti-spam feature to prevent robots from posting spam on our board. Thanks for your understanding.
Please go down 4 more posts...

Tres!

GOPR0989.jpg

Anybody know this cat?

If you're Darren, PM me with the camera brand inside the housing or a descrip of what kind of photos are in it. There's a lot. I took the liberty of adding one more photo to your collection. :D You deserve it for littering anyways. :lol:

-Paul

There is also a lost&found forum for posting just such things :)

I probably should introduce myself. Started scuba diving at 13 in Fort Bragg... Graduated to free-diving 15 years ago and that's all I do these days. Freediving and spearfishing. I rarely shoot fish though, so try not to flame me too much. I'll actually pull the trigger once every 8-15 dives as I'm very selective and usually only take large jacks or pegalic fish.

Some of you have probably dived with me in the past, or had battles with me for the mooring buoys, especially if you frequent the more popular deep-water sites off of the south shore.

paulPWC.jpg

vlcsnap-2010-07-17-12h56m29s189.png

IMG_8604.jpg

GOPR0210.jpg

DSC00877-2.jpg

IMG_5433.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

P9010175.jpg

P7010227.jpg

20090613_Corsair_0055.jpg

I've free-dived down to 164', hunted down to 144'.

I also like to surf pipeline on my longboard.
Pipeline.jpg

To stay in shape, I race in triathlons.

_MG_2618.jpg

Once or twice a year, I'll also go paddling when the mood strikes me. (Lono, Molokai to Waikiki, Oahu solo)
GOPR0460.jpg

I had my ear drums removed and my ear canals completely sealed up because I kept breaking them diving, surfing and once while playing racquetball of all things. They were worthless anyways.
P4100128.jpg

I have several videos up on youtube as well. Only one is really related to scuba diving, or bubbling though.
YouTube - 4 FreeDiving Tricks to Play on Scuba Divers

I also kiteboard, kayak, run marathons, take my tortoises for walks, etc. It's easier for me to list the things I don't do. :idk: I live in Hawaii Kai and am a middle school science teacher.

Over and out...

-Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom