Seasoft Pro BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NB DIVER

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
When I was looking for a BC I had trouble finding any info on Seasoft, however it was such a bargain $80.00 yep you read right how could I resist. Well I absolutely loved it so much so I bought a brand new one for my wife. Ok I realize everyone has preference in their gear but what about when you have a problem?? Here's what happened: After a dive outing we were cleaning our gear and I heard a hissing sound coming from the inflator attachment point. I thought it was loose and very gently went to tighten it, well the thing came off in my hand. So I contacted Seasoft by email to see about replacement parts. This was on a Sunday morning so I didn't expect to hear from anyone until at least 4:00 pm my time Monday due to the time difference. To my surprise I received a message from Bruce Justeen (think thats right) Sunday afternoon. He's the president of the company. He said I could send the
bc to have it repaired or take it to a local dealer. Well there is no seasoft dealer here which made my only opton to send it across country (New Brunswick to BC). After voicing this concern (down time mainly) Bruce asked if there was a LDS that could do the repair as it was a simple fix but he wanted to be sure it was done correctly. My LDS was more than willing so he sent me the parts. Not only did he send me the parts for the inflator attachment but also for the pressure relief valve as well as a set for the older Pro all at no charge. Oh and they were sent out on Monday. Personally I think that you really know about a company based on how they handle your problems not how much they suck up when you're putting out your money. Bruce and Seasoft exceeded anything I ever thought would happen especially the Sunday response.
So bacically in my opinion Great BC and outstanding service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom