Season about to start,new possibles to check out.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100days-a-year

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Grouper season opens May 1 on the S Atlantic coast and it is time to start diving hard core.

Have to dive some local stuff first that hasn't been documented and then we head N.I'm hoping to video more this year,we have quite a few shallower numbers to check and a couple that some guys fish for snowy grouper.We'll dive the shallower stuff,but the snowy wrecks are in 300' to 450'.

I'll be putting up videos on my youtube channel as I have time.

... I'll be putting up videos on my youtube channel as I have time.

Your videos are popular in cube-land.

When one of my co-workers says that someone has an interesting job (as cube jobs go), I show them your YouTube channel, so they can see what a really interesting job looks like.

They ask some funny questions.

Larry Landlubber:
"Hey, why does he keep looking at his air gauge? Look! He did it again."

Uhhh, something to do with working hard at 150 fsw with a single AL80.

NeverWasGoodWithNumbers:
"Hey! He's shooting ANOTHER fish?!?!"

Oh yeah, you noticed that right away. After they bounce up and down crossing two hundred miles of Atlantic chop to get back to the seafood processor's dock, when they get there, they will have SEVERAL fish to sell!

Sierra Clubhopper:
"Why is he yelling at that hammerhead?"

I ... uhhh. Hmmm.

Awesome,that is hilarious.In truth a lot of the looking is at the computer for ascent rate or time.I get 110 to 130 cuft fills and time my dives accordingly.

wrybosome, check out YouTube user 100daysdiver's channel.

100, hope the hunting is good, buddy. Post a pic or two if you ever decide to some back in.

Thanks,got some more vid to process but been on land for a while.Thermoclines are leaving now.Should be some Jax stuff up in a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom