Secrets Resort Again Charging For Pier Use... BEWARE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When we were there Oct. 20-27, we were not approached. However, I did see a Secret's employee walking around the pier, talking in Spanish(sorry, but I am embarrassed to say that I did not understand what was being said) to different dive boat captain's. I am not sure what their formula or policy is for charging versus giving a pass. I agree, it is terribly inconsistent.

Just got back, I was able to buy the $2 bracelets at the front desk and had them with me all week. No one ever asked for them and I never put them on. Most people didn't even know they sold them. in the end, I gave them to our Dive Opp to keep on the boat and gave the resort a huge amount of hell for treating us like this. They did offer to find the manager and give me my money back but the money isn't the point its the pita they cause and then don't even care

wouldn't stay there on a bet anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom