Seeker or Wahoo

Wahoo or Seeker

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captain_mrw:
I've dove most of the boats in the Northeast and know most of the crews. By far the Seeker is the best laid out and most comfortable boat for diving. For local charters every major boat is very good in their local waters. For offshore, deep trips there is a reason why the Seeker has run more Doria trips and exploration dives than any other boat out there.

Captain Mark
(yes I am biased and affiliated with the Seeker. But I'm still right ;^)

:thumb:

I would also say the Seeker, spent last weekend diving aboard her. had a great time and the Captain and crew were great. First class operation.

Thanks again guys hope to be out the again soon.

My very first NJ ocean wreck dive was off the Seeker, with Capt. Dan Crowell at the helm. I was very very satisfied, and absolutely loved diving off his boat. It was set up well, and was very condusive to NE diving. I would describe him and his crew as responsible and knowledgeable. Since the sale of his boat to the new owner in RI, I have dove several other boats, all good...but none compare to the Seeker.

good reason
but thats a long way to go from grafton to go diving
SEEKER is in Newport

I agree, Makes for a fun roadtrip :D. I would like to try the Seeker now that she is in RI.
Have been doing the majority of my boat diving off the Gauntlet out of Salem, MA.

Eric,
Are you going out with the Eagles Nest anymore this year? I wanted to get over there this year but I haven't had a chance but my schedules starting to open up now, so I may get a chance. I am going to get some diving done out of Philly/NJ though for sure.

I may be, not 100% sure. School is starting up tomorrow, so my weekends will now be filled with Homework and working on the house.

Will let you know if plans change

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom