Seeking opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went to Bonaire a couple of years ago and I'm still dreaming for the day I return there. The diving is incredible.

Some places to consider for diving...1000 Steps, the shipwreck, "Hilma Hooker", the Slave Huts, or maybe a boat dive or two (or three) at Klein Bonaire.:wink:

You won't be disappointed. The hardest thing to do there is going home.;-0

Originally posted by BillP
Hi Mike:

I'm free Sunday AM. Would that work?

Bill

I'm still getting the final details. Try to post something by Tomorrow Eveing (Monday)

All of the best have already been pointed out and I have been to all of them. So, here is a shameless plug for my web site. You can see all of these dive sites there with reports, photos, maps...... If you have a question about any of these sites just drop me a line.

Tim
www.fatboyscuba.com

Howdy Tim!

About time you made your way over here. And I hope we all can link up with you sometime in the future for some diving, be it at Terrell or out at Lake Travis this Memorial Day Weekend.

Glad to have you on this board!

--Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom