September Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! Spoke with Klara about it tonight - she'll be ready to make my marg -- not a big reach as she makes applesauce/caramel for Christmas. It's a small, small world, after all! L'Chaim!

Apple and Honey? Peanut Butter and Chocolate? Youre all freaking me out a bit.
Thats not the way we used to drink margaritas!! (Shakes cane for emphasis....) :whack:

you are coming down at the perfect time. There is going to be a huge celebration here during that week. You will not be bored. I live here in Cozumel and run a diving and tour company. I seen by your post that you were not sure who you are diving with. I would like to introduce you my website www2dsdivingandtours.com If this sparks your interest I would like to go diving with you and your group. You can read about me on the site :) Hope you have a great day.

Diving the last two days with Blue XT Sea and it has been great! Only 4 people on the boat with water temps between 84F-86F with 100' + visibility. So far we've dived at Santa Rosa, Yucab, Palancar Caves, Dalila, and tomorrow we're doing Devils Throat. :)

Rough weather this morning with a lot of heavy rain. We still got in two great dives. Devils throat is awesome. We are so happy with our boat crew- dive master Pedro and captain Mago. Tomorrow we're diving Cenotes on the mainland with Dennis Weeks.

8/29-9/5, StreetDoctor +1, Park Royal, not sure
9/4-9/10, Get Wet +1, Fiesta Americana, Scuba Tony
9/3-9/10, Seaseeker, Scuba Club
9/4-9/11, Kujhawk91, Hotel Cozumel, Living Underwater
9/4-9/12, DStack +1, El Cantil, not sure
9/5-9/13, Jjblomquist +1, Wyndam, Sand Dollor Sports
9/9-9/18, mmtndiver, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Mau
9/11-9/18, Scubatree +1, Hotel Cozumel, Aguilar Dive Service
9/11-9/18 Kelly and Dad, Hotel Cozumel, ????
9/11-9/19, Jim Baldwin +2, House, Living Underwater
9/12-9/20, gnunemaker +1,Occidental , Dive With Martin
9/13-9/20, austinacoustic +1, Villa Blanca, Scubamau
9/15-9/19, Tibenmiami, Fiesta Americana
9/15-9/23, CVChief and Susanita, Las Ventanas, Scuba with Alison
9/16-9/20, mkull +4, Scuba Club
9/17-9/24, Butch Fries +3, Vista del Mar/Villa Blanca, Chucho Divers
9/18-9/26, Firediver32 and Firediver443 + others, Casa del Mar?,?
9/19-9/26, Chuck86, Bahia, BlueXT~Sea
9/23-9/30, Zman96, Vista del Mar, Blue XT
9/24-10/3, rromero2, El Cid La Ceiba , Babieca
9/25-10/2, Wnctarheel +1, Wyndam, Dive With Martin (maybe)
9/27-10/2, Bflem55 , Hotel Barracuda, Dive Paradise

Ok, We might be a smaller group, but we are mighty. Its SEPTEMBER, so we needed a :bump:

Ok, We might be a smaller group, but we are mighty. Its SEPTEMBER, so we needed a :bump:

I agree. Plus I get to see my countdown again :D

Back
Top Bottom