Set of Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andercb1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking to buy my first set of doubles. I am open to almost anything. Posting pictures would be helpful. I live in College Station. I would either need them shipped to 77840, or if you are close I could pick them up. Let me see what ya got!

-Alex

Are you looking for steel, aluminum, din (200 or 300), yoke? diving wet or dry? Or just anything doubled up?

Don't limit yourself to 300 bar DIN. In almost all cases, 200 bar DIN is a better choice because of same strength but more versatility.

I have Faber LP 112's doubled up with OMS manifold and bands, they are 300 bar DIN! Looking for $600 a set. Ihave 2 pairs, and you pay shipping

i have a set of steel 104s for $500.00 also have a gavin scooter for $2000.00. dive rite nomad bc set up for side mounting brand new, i bought two and just dont need the second one

I have a set of AL80's that were born on 3-07 and were O2 cleaned in March. Has a brand new Halcyon manifold, and Highland bands on them. I also have an AL80 single, born on 5-07, which also was O2 cleaned in March. The tanks are "cherry". If interested please let me know. Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom