Shark Attack 3: Megalodon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Bwahahahahaha..... this movie is on the SciFi channel right now........ opening scene a Commercial diver is 1500 feet down, welding on something and the crew above gets something BIG register on Sonar... then a huge shark zips in and swallows the diver. LOLOLOL..... sonar registering sharks... i love it!

EDIT: And NOW the shark is growling! Sounds alot like a lion!

Maybe not before lunch, but it'll probably pickup the after lunch burp. LOL

I remember that!!
where the shark that attacks the diver is actually making growling sounds while going at him.
Grrrr, grrrrrr !!!!! Go lion shark!

coool....!

Where is the "stupid movies scenes" thread?

where the shark that attacks the diver is actually making growling sounds while going at him.
That was a Angelina Jolie movie.
animal-smiley-075.gif

I saw part of "The Cave" today. Apparently you can learn to speak perfectly with a regulator in your mouth.

Going to the sci-fi channel

she could be my dive buddy anytime.............

steven_bennett:
I remember that!!
Grrrr, grrrrrr !!!!! Go lion shark!

coool....!

Where is the "stupid movies scenes" thread?

We're in it! I wanna see the lion shark. Or maybe the movie about the genetically engineered shark with Samuel Jackson, and the shark tamer guy that wears an old straw cowboy hat.

What do you mean sharks don't growl, my pet shark purrs when i stroke him!!

What, noone remembers the scene in Jaws 3 where he leaps out of the water to snag a plane? He roared while doing it.

My Hummingbird depthfinder picks up striped bass. Hasn't located any megladons yet but I think if one goes underneath my boat it will make a pretty good blip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom