shark attack on Diver in South Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eris Lucan7*:
That means your IQ is higher then 50!

see yea 7*

So many jokes, so little time... :D

Lucan7*, are you talking txt messge language?

Even though it is soooo much fun to bash Eris Lucan. I agree with Gangrel, this thread has gotten way off topic and needs to be put out of it's misery. Maybe some will start a new thread just to make fun of her...

Eris Lucan7*:
It is still writen!

Interesting website you got there Lucan7*. Tell me did you forget to get on the spaceship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet? Seems to me that spaceship you've got should get you there based on the calculations you have ... good luck and God speed (if you believe in that deity).

DiveGolfSki:
Interesting website you got there Lucan7*. Tell me did you forget to get on the spaceship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet? Seems to me that spaceship you've got should get you there based on the calculations you have ... good luck and God speed (if you believe in that deity).

Hmmm....expert on sharks (kill them all, they're useless), expert on space (goofy spacecraft and aname characters)...anything else you care to tell us you are an expert on, Eris?

:1poke:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom