Sharky's Big Cozumel Adventure 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it was great to finally meet BettyfromToranto, with is now BettyfromCoz :D

My pal Barefoot Sally is one of the Mermaids as well.

We've met a few other SB'ers and well, Brian and his wife Heather and a group from Ft. Meyers, FL. just left today, some of them are on here, but I can't remember their SB handles. They are the type you meet who say they are on here on and off, but don't post much.

Day 10 is updated to this point on the blog, back on the boat tomorrow...

Hey Sharky...would love to meet you. Do you see the bunch of ladies swimming every morning at BA? We're called The Mermais and I am there and would love to say hello. We are in the water at 7:30am sharp and swim south to Villablanca pier and back to BA around 8:10am. I have a blue bathing suit and grey hair. Yell hello if you see me tomorrow.

Gordon: Are you still at BA? The above goes for you too.

Betty

---------- Post added May 8th, 2014 at 09:40 AM ----------

Finally got to meet Sharky & Sideways this morning at BA. The Mermaids said someone was asking around on Monday (?) but they don't know who. Sorry I missed them.

If anyone is staying at Blue Angel...look for me most mornings at 7:30am when we swim over to Villa Blanca and back about 8:10 just as the boats are leaving.

Betty

That would have been me asking the mermaids about you but you were not with them that morning, and alas, I am no longer on the island. Wednesday May 7 was Fly Day.

Thanks Gordon for confirming it was you. I am there most mornings (except Fridays). Maybe on the next trip.

Betty

We heard a Norte was coming to town...never experienced one before, so we thought we'd stay :D

this is the first time in all the years we have been coming here that we have had a dive day canceled due to weather.

but then again, we're usually here this time of year, so it's not very expected...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom