Sharm El SheikhDiving Clubs in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm plening soon to go to Sharm El Sheikh for some dives.

I will glad to hear any suggestions from your knowledge about which diving clube is the best, especially in terms of the guides professionality and the quality of the club's equipment.

Any suggestions will be appreciate.

Thanks!!

Hi and welcome to Egypt. Best dive clubs in Sharm El Sheikh are Camel Dive Club, Red Sea College, and Sheikh Coast Diving Center. All are fantastic, I usually dive with Sheikh Coast and had my last dive with them a week ago. If you need their contacts I can send it to you. But to get most of Egypt and Red Sea wonders you better join Safari trip and dive the south of Egypt (starting from Hurghada up to borders of Egypt in the south). It is 7 days trip on boat; all inclusive and you will visit fantastic sites like daedalus reef, Brothers islands, and Elphanstone. Many unique marine life are there, like hammerhead sharks, stingrays, and rare corals. Also many wreck are visited during the trip.

Back
Top Bottom