sherwood wisdom users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my Wisdom 2. So easy to operate. Push one button to turn it on and go. Yes, I know that it has the wet activation dealie, but I still like to push that big ass button.

As far as using the computer to plan a dive, I don't know how. The table is plenty easy enough to use.

Hi allen, could you please send me the link to the Wisdom manual I just bought one and it was not included.
Thank you, John

Hi,

I have been using my Wisdom 2 for fifty dives and I love it. It is very straightforward.

Go through the manual with the computer in front of you (dedicate at least an hour) and go through all the alarm settings. Set up your max depth alarm, your low pressure warning, your minutes of reserve air, etc..

If you dive NITROX, remember to make sure to check the settings before each dive as (I believe) it defaults back to air after 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom