Shore dive weekend of 7/24 & 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry that we missed you and Chris - but it sounds like it was a great day of diving nonetheless. (I like that flying-to-diving interval - you guys must have been pretty good hosts!)

Take care,
Grier

Scubaguy62:
At any rate, despite not meeting up with Joe, Nathan, and Suzanne, I'm glad we had the chance to get in a dive, even if it wasn't the most enjoyable. Thank you Grier, Marvel, and Jenny for sharing this dive with me and I apologize for it being such a bomb; I guess we won't be diving deerfield much anymore:06: or at least that end. Nathan, I think we should plan some sort of topside activity for us to meet, 'cause if we keep this going, we ain't ever going to get to dive together.

It was not a bomb! I guess I was the only one that had a GREAT TIME! Despite the dive site... The day at the beach was AWESOME!! we did some snorkeling with our girls and loved it! (Victoria our 11mth old) had a blast splashing at the older girls!

We had everything ...food, drinks, great friends, our kids! I thought it was a successful get together and we made the best of it! At least I did! Did I say I had a great time? :dazzler1:

Grier, it was good seeing you again as well as for your family!
Jenny and hermit crab, Marvel, Krista & Lee.. It was all good!
Sorry we missed Zuzanne, Nate and the others. However, it was a good day for being at the beach with family and friends!

I loved it! :wink:

There, now I feel better. At least I made my wife and family happy!!!

I think the last two posts sums up why I love diving, especially with the folks from SB. Its not just about diving, its about being with people you love to hang with, making it a family event, and yes, get some diving in! Was the diving great? No. Did I have a good time? Yes. Would I do it again with the same people? Most Definately YES!!

:D

Scuba_Jenny:
I think the last two posts sums up why I love diving, especially with the folks from SB. Its not just about diving, its about being with people you love to hang with, making it a family event, and yes, get some diving in! Was the diving great? No. Did I have a good time? Yes. Would I do it again with the same people? Most Definately YES!!

I wholeheartedly concur!!!

Scuba_Jenny:
I, too, had a great time & that's why I love hanging out with you guys. Yes, the dive spot was bad- but we sure did have fun letting the current just "fly" us back! hanging out with my friends, sharing jokes & laughter more than made up for the dive. Plus, I got to sneak Krista & Lee back to my house for more diving.... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom