Shore Diving and Truck Rentals for 2024 Bonaire Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I learned to drive stick at age 12 in a Willy
That's a completely different topic and takes loving yourself to a different level. :D

I learned to drive manual transmission In a Jeep at my uncles farm …. There clarified
Thanks for the chuckle though. :D

As a caveat, petty crime is fairly rampant in Bonaire. Don't leave anything in the car you want and leave it unlocked when unattended. They will steal even cheap sunglasses left out.

As a caveat, petty crime is fairly rampant in Bonaire. Don't leave anything in the car you want and leave it unlocked when unattended. They will steal even cheap sunglasses left out.
That is true for north of town sites. We did not experience that at the south of town sites

That is true for north of town sites. We did not experience that at the south of town sites
The first time I was there back in 02 or 03, we had a few peeps lose crap at the Salt Pier.

The first time I was there back in 02 or 03, we had a few peeps lose crap at the Salt Pier.
Were there June 2023 and it was quiet, safe and no creeps to be found

Were there June 2023 and it was quiet, safe and no creeps to be found
Diving tourists have probably made it not worthwhile for them to go so far south. Good job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom