Shore Diving Saturday, May 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algal bloom

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a morning and/or afternoon (or night) dive this Saturday out at Pompano Beach. Anyone interested? Let me know!

(By the way, this is the post that makes me a regular member. Don't let it down!)

Nathan

Nathan- I'm headed to NYC this weekend. Please call Chris and make him get out of the house and away from his computer and look at the bright orange thing in the sky or I'll find him on Sunday night with the computer implanted into his brain!

Rebecca

Tell Chris that a few of us may be diving at Hibiscus on Sunday afternoon, and he's always welcome...

I'm still somewhat precluded from diving due to my injury, and being that it's mother's day, I likely to be busy, so hope you guys enjoy yourselves with those 2 - 4' swells.

Hey guy, you know that I wouldn't go out if it's not safe. Call me the original "chicken of the sea"!

He who dives and walks away lives to dive another day...

BTW, how's the healing process going?

I wanted the stiches out today, but my doctor didn't have a late apt., and since they went in at almost midnight last Friday, it would be less than the recommended 7 days, so it will be Monday. I could go to the emergency room to have them removed, but I'd rather pay a $5.00 co-pay than a $50.00 co-pay. Still have movement only at the joint of the 2nd metacarpal and 2nd proximal phelax, and the tip of the finger is still numb, but getting better. At least I can type a bit. I'm definitely doing some diving next weekend. How's your anniversary weekend going??????

The Great First Anniversary In Florida weekend is well underway, and is a great success! I can't wait for Crystal to meet you and Angie, as well as our other partners in crime. I keep describing you guys as my family away from family, which is pretty much the truth. She's even open to the idea of exploring the reef a bit in the future, though we'll have to wait a month or two, since she's recently post-Lasik and can't risk an eye infection.

Have a great weekend. I hope we can dive together during Ocean Fest.

-Grier

Waterbabie:
look at the bright orange thing in the sky

Grier...can this be?.....(La Salchicha Que Zambulle!!!) the bright orange thing.... way up there ??

Happy Anniversary to you and Crystal!!!!.. "We have to celebrate this one Grier.... South Beach style!" :eyebrow: :dazzler1:

I just talked to Nathan and we are going to do Yellow Brick Road Saturday morning at 9:30am. Anybody who wants to join in is welcome. We will be at the south end of the parking lot at Michigan St.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom