Short notice Wednesday dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to do a quick one, as you said short notice... and I live in Toronto.

Safe Divign

Okey dokey. Where?

Kingston is 2.5 hours drive from Toronto one way. But I can travel. I can't leave town til 4 but anytime after that.

Well, after some discussion off the board, it looks like Toronto might be a little too far given the timings, although it doesn't get dark til 8 these days. (gloomy around 7)

Anyone else?

Yo baby, Matt and I are going out to the Rothesay tonight, you are always welcome (Art may even join us as well). So far it looks like a 5:00-5:30 meeting time.

FreeFloat:
Well, after some discussion off the board, it looks like Toronto might be a little too far given the timings, although it doesn't get dark til 8 these days. (gloomy around 7)

Anyone else?

FreeFloat:

Anyone else?

Hi there,
I'm up for something easy this afternoon. I'd rather not drive past Gan as I'm comming from Belleville. I've never done the Marine museum or anything around there. 72CF of gas on standby.

Craig,

DrownedRat:
Yo baby, Matt and I are going out to the Rothesay tonight, you are always welcome (Art may even join us as well). So far it looks like a 5:00-5:30 meeting time.

Ya!

Attempting to get a dive in and still be home in time to see the game tonight with a deco-beverage!

Seeya down there!

Matt.

Dude I'd love to but the game is on tonight. Need to get back to town by 7:30. Hey if FF decides to show you know she will be an hour late so just show up for 6:30 lol. If I miss ya tonight lets hit lock 21 this weekend.

artw:
DR/FF, Crazy wetsuit divers, so cute. I am tempted to drive down there after work just so I can take pics of them coming/shivering out.
DR if you can hold fire until 6:30 I'll dive with ya
A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom