Show us a picture of you under the deep blue sea!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, it worked great! The pouch is a mylar retort with the air removed. No worries about depth , etc. The straw was a bit dicey to punch through the pouch with heavy gloves, but I managed it. The hard part was judging how much of a breath to take to get a quick shot of juice.

n577965285_172490_1565.jpg

Me and a friend at Manatee Springs testing out whether we can eat a candy bar underwater. We can although the duckweed alters the taste a bit. I'm on the right.

While we're on the topic. Here's a picture of me drinking a Liqui Fruit bottomside. It was actually quite easy and if you close the straw with your finger tip between sips you don't even get much of a salty taste.

Liqui.jpg

Having a snooze
n729713689_1085809_1907.jpg

My favourite pic of me underwater (and my avatar), dunno why though! I guess for once I don't look like a puffed up puffer. :p
n729713689_985805_4443.jpg

One of three whale sharks on this dive

Attachments

• Whale Shark - Koh Tao.jpg
    Whale Shark - Koh Tao.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 115
Not the sea, but underwater and blue, and one of the best known diving spots in the world...
keyhole.jpg

I am the dummy on the right....and yes that is a wet suit....water was chilly that day. It is not quite underwater but I am usually the photographer so pictures of me diving are somewhat rare. Something tells me they are more rare than priceless though.

DSC007381.JPG

Back
Top Bottom