Wanted Side Mount Vest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wanted, Sidemount harness, L or XL, preferably dual purpose (I.E. Nomad XT, Hollis SMS 75-100). Does not need to be new...Starting a diving with disability program (PADI adaptive diver instructor, and DDI instructor) and I found SM really helps certain pathologies such as Cerebral Palsy, etc. Doing it on a volunteer basis, so I can't afford too much. Ah, must be willing to ship to Canada (I'll cover te costs), or I can pick up if reasonably close, when I go dive near kingston, Lake Champlain, or upstate New-Your, New Nampshire, or Vermont.

IOf course, willing to take pretty much any unqwanted equipment :)

Cheers

J-F

I have a HOG SM rig, I used it for the same reasons ( I’m a scubility Instructor) , adjusts fast and fits a wide variety. In great shape. Ships from Victoria. $250 plus shipping.

What size? I'll look into them as I don't know the model. Does it require mods or accessories to make it into a single bm?

I have Nomad XT sidemount, size large. For pics and details look in Scubaboard classifieds. Original posting was June 6.

What size? I'll look into them as I don't know the model. Does it require mods or accessories to make it into a single bm?
It fits small up to xl.......it’s just a SM rig......few (Hollis 100, Manta) convert to BM as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom