Sidney Dive Expo/Stan Waterman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the new store called? All I find on Google is the Dan Bauer version of the store.

The name changed from "Sidney Dive n Surf" to "Sidney Dive Centre." I checked the site again...they haven't changed much except the phone number and address.....I assume there will be more to come. I'm not sure if Dan will continue working there or not. Laura told me at the show that they are operating the boat. It also looked like they are considering some additional product lines.

Sounds like the show wasn't promoted very well. I didn't hear anything about it.

The Sidney Dive Centre Inc. website is Sidney Dive Centre - Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, it's located at the BC College of diving and it ended up with the leftover assets of both Sidney Dive N Surf and Liquid Heaven. It's a totally new shop with new owners, and we would like to meet everybody. We had the new compressor installed back in october, and nitrox should be available soon. Full rental fleet available, including a couple Fusion drysuits. If anyone knows anybody who would like to learn how to dive we offer a 25$ in store credit "Finders Reward" so sign em up, get a new buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom