Silence??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:royal:King Neptune is a myth! What, did you think he was real? :tease: The king is everywhere... he is within us at all times... watching silently. So, Jen the king already knows, but the rest of us don't... have you been naughty or nice?:wink:

Mario :D

Jen,
One of these days you will see the light, and become a King Convert. The King exists in all of us here on the board. He's with us on each and every dive. He's with us every time we go to the dive shop. He's with us on the live-aboard.

Personally I have a picture of him on the wall surrounded by candles and inscense and chant to it before I go diving. I have a necklace with his image cast in silver, The King, patron Saint of Divers & rub it (I think I see him grin) before each dive.

Next time you're in the airport & see a bunch of wierd looking people in wetsuits, with shaved heads, chanting.

On Scuba Source the King has NEVER left the building.
I even think he was on the Wheaties box once.

Now let's all bow & face the west.

Now you have to know, walk into the light

Don

Mario and Don,

You two crack me up! Don sometimes you scare me, but in a good way , lol. Have I been naughty or nice. There are some that know, some that don't, and some will never have a clue.

Keep it up guys,
Jennifer

Jen,
Sounds like the title for a movie. Actually Mario & I were Siamese twins, we were joined at the nose. We were sucessfully seperated in 1972, by Dr. Naso Pikker, a renowned nasal surgeon. He messed up on me a little & that's why I have a hard time equalizing.
Is it the leopard print wetsuit that scares you, or the diving in the stock tank?
Topside not real serious, U/W all busisness.

Now you don't wanna know

Don

Don,

That explains it all. Yes, the leopard print was what did it. But now that i'm starting to see the "light" I may pick one up myself. lmao.

Jennifer

Jen,
Don't listen to a thing Don is saying, he doesn't know what he's talking about:bonk:. Boy... the nerve of some people, taking a perfectly serious topic and soiling it with lies!

Don,
You took an oath to never talk about the cult (er club), now we're going to have to eliminate you for revealing our darkest secrets... :nono:

By the way the next meeting has been moved closer to our headquarters... see you in Wisconsin.:wink:

Jen,
one more thing, you don't have to shave your head, but leopard print wetsuits are mandatory :cold: ... hehe... LOL :D

Mario :D

Hey!

You mean I didn't have to shave my head...but..but.... I already did! Oh well at least the wetsuit hood won't pull my hair anymore. lmao. I'll make sure to grab the next leopard print suit I find!

brrr my head is cold,
Jennifer

Jen,
I've got this thing about bald headed women, wow!!!!!!!!!

This I gotta know

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom