Silence??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jen and friends,

Sorry about the silence ... been hacking away on some BIG changes and am almost done... Hoping to have it done by DEMA time ... Trust me, it's worth my silence, hehe, now if we can just find a way to muzzle Mario ... HAHA

>=-)

Hey,
I noticed that King N was quiet too. I thought maybe he was on a Live A Board in the Great Barrier Reef. I'm thinking seriously about putting together a group trip there for November of 2001.
Anyway, a few people have asked me to go to DEMA in January. I haven't decided yet, although it's getting closer.
Where will your booth be King, or will you be wondering around?

Don,

Are the garlic necklaces going to be mandatory or are they optional. Just making sure I stay in the loop.

Jen

Jen,
I don't think you'll be able to wear one, won't you have an allergic reaction to it?

Next week I'll be adding crosses & wooden stakes to the list.

Everybody needs to know.

Don

Jen,
What Don:goofy: forgot to mention is that you'll have to carry around a little more lead to counteract the positive buoyancy of the wood, having said that however I beleive it should be a part of every divers gear to protect you against the ever so vicious Vamp fish:wink:

Mario :D

Whoa!

I wonder if this vamp fish is in the Great Lakes. I'm also going to be in Florida here soon. Don, I'd like to order three sets please and thank you. Please ship ASAP!

LMAO,
Jen

Natasha,

Oh yes, The Scuba Source Network will be at DEMA ... You WILL NOT be able to miss us if you tried! We've got the BEST seats in the house ... But don't ask me how we pulled off those booths because its classified and if I told you I'd have to sick Mario on you ... hehe

The SSN will have SIX booths right down in the front and middle of everything ... I am still in talks with different people but you WONT be able to miss us ... we will be right down in the main front across from the DEMA registration booths ...

=-)

Hi King N,
I'll see you there then. Look for me. I'll be the one with the scuba tank on my back. Ha!
How will I know you? Maybe you could wear your royal crown?

He'll be the guy that's foaming at the mouth, looking for a place to hide in the shadows until an unsuspecting young lady with a large scuba cylinder on her back walks by.... dun dun duuuuun!(theme music) Then he jumps out and.... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Hey Don, you got a bucket of seawater handy? Looks like I need a double dose tonight! :wink:

Mario :D

Back
Top Bottom