Silly question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FloridaPhil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
What does the large OEM logo on the left leg of the W30 stand for? Surely not original equipment manufacturer?

Just asking because I know someone will ask me!

Hello,

It says W30, you might be looking at it the wrong way. Tilt your head to the right and it reads as W30.

Jeez I hope that helps FloridaPhil. Outside of the fact it makes no sense and doesn't address your question at all...

It doesn't address it? He's reading W30 as OEM.

You got me on that one. I didn't think someone would be reading things upside down. When waterproof said "turn your head" I didn't think about turning it around 180 degrees. My bad. That's pretty hilarious though..."why does this 'E' look so weird?". Lol.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks for the laugh, all.

yup yup, like the old joke about the person who needed a new 710 cap for their car...

tn_P1015864.jpg

Palm plant! OMG - Sarasota airport just called and asked if my red face is available as a stand-in for the broken landing beacon.

LMAO.

Who says there is no such thing as a stupid question??? LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom