Similan Islands and others on a Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also heard that Scuba Diving Phuket Similans Liveaboards & PADI Dive Courses, Scuba Diving daytrips in Phuket Thailand offer the cheapest deals for Similan Liveaboards inThailand which has got to be worth a look right!? :wink:
This is YOUR company, right Jaime?

Last edited:
I have to agree w/ Scuba Jamie! I was on the Manta II and it was a fantastic trip. I'm cheap and wanted really good value for my money and with the help of Quero was able to book a spot after she provided me with answers to all (I had a lot) of questions. I suggest you send her a PM with all of your questions and see what she answers back.

I'm not sure if we're going back to Thailand this year (maybe Phillipines!?!) but I would sign up w/ the Manta crew again.

LK, I am not bothered by him trying to put in a good word for his company. I am only suggesting it be done with transparency and honesty. When a member who has a vested interest in Company X says things like, "I heard that Company X is the bees knees" misrepresenting himself as a customer rather than an employee or owner, I think it reflects very poorly on the integrity of the company.

Jaime, first of all, my apologies for thinking that since both posts you made after joining were to promote a particular operator, and your location lists various places that company sells tours for, you were affiliated with them.

Jaime, since you are a new contributor and you didn't introduce yourself, we're left to guessing. It seems my guess was wrong (but I don't think it was an entirely illogical conclusion to come to, given the circumstances). Most people on SB are men, so statistically the default assumption, since you declined to provide your gender in your profile, would be to guess you are male. That was also apparently a wrong guess. Once again, my apologies for guessing wrong.

As for why people send PMs, they usually feel that the minutia of their travel plans and preferences is of little interest to the general readership.

No problem, Jaime. Why not go over to the Intros and Greets forum to tell us something about yourself so we aren't tempted to leap to conclusions based on statistics and behavioral trends?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom