Sinai Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeclarke99

Reaction score
Hi. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just returned from Sharm El Sheikh and had a fabulous time. I have a 14 year old son and we stayed at the Hilton at Sharks Bay. The resident dive outfit is Sinai Dive Club. they were fantastic. We were PADI Adventure divers and needed the Deep dive and Underwater Navigator course to complete the Advanced. Julia managed to convince us to do them and although they were certification dives, they were also fantastic dives. We ended up doing 5 dives including a night dive which was fantastic. We saw huge Tuna, Moray Eel, Spotted Eagle Ray, Emperor Wrasse and a Spanish dancer among many other fish.
The Water temperature was 24 Degrees C and a 5mm suit was perfect. We never ventured from the House reef as it was perfect. So perfect we managed to get my wife to learn to snorkel and she absolutely loved all the fish just pottering around her as she hovered above them.
The instructors were very friendly and helpful and convinced my son that the night dive would be great and they didn't dissapoint us. We felt safe in their hands and I can't recommend them enough.
If you go to Sharm, be sure to look them up! Their website is www.dive-club.com

Thanks. We certainly did enjoy ourselves and learnt a lot in the process! We now have Cyprus to look forward to in the Summer. It won't have the sea life that the Red Sea has but at least it will be warm water diving. It's a bit cold here in England! Th3 5mm suit was perfect for Sharm. It's nearly time to dig out the dry suit for the North Sea here.

anyone else dived with these guys, we are about to book up and wondered if anyone had anything else to add good or bad?

well we did 13 dives each and this company were awesome, really highly recomended.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom