Singapore Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jazz once bubbled...
Hey Everyone,

I just bought a Suunto Mosquito, has anyone had any problems with the Singapore batch of computers?

Jazz
I was using one in the pool last weekend and it started beeping and displaying "Er". I had a Stinger on the other wrist and it was fine. Not sure what was going on .. it may have been the frequancy of sampling as it was set to 2sec on Mosquito and 20sec on Stinger .. and both were in Guage/Free mode.

Dried on land cos it's monsoon, ;-0

:rolleyes: I sure missed those monthly "affairs" to our neighbour's place :D :D

Hi guys,

I'm organizing a trip to Manado from Malaysia this coming Christmas for around 5 days or maybe even 8 days. Anyone of you interested?

I've done a rough calculation with some discount rate that i got, for a trip of 5 days 4 nights, it's around MYR2000, full board, inclusive of 10dives. We're targetting 25th - 30th Dec, not 100% finalize on the date.

Let me know or contact me if you are interested.

Jast
jasontanch78@hotmail.com

sinners once bubbled...
So what has everyone been up to?

Hi hi.

Have been a while since...

I am doing my Nitrox this week. Just came back from the theory lessons. Will do that Milo-water dive this Sunday....

Next dive trip, either Trang / Karbi or back to Bali. See how my leave applications goes....

A sub-forum was born in Club Snap recently, for u/w photography buffs. If you are into u/w pix, do pop by...

Club Snap

Happy New Year!

This Thread has been far too quiet!!!!!

If any of you are interested in getting to know more about Singapore divers, there is a great place to find them [and most of them have pictures].

It is at http://www.friendster.com

Just sign up from the link below:
http://www.friendster.com/join.jsp?invite=4739464

If you are already a Friendster user, then add the yourself as a diver by doign a User Search and enter the email address: diver_friendster@hotmail.com

Cheers!
A

Hello All!

This thread has been quiet for a long time!

So its the new season, what is everybody up too?

I got 2 updates:
1. Friendster.com - If you are a diver and live in Asia, and would like to get to know more divers, log-on to www.friendster.com and sign up.

If you add a new friend, diver_friendster@hotmail.com, you will be able to meet 149 other divers from Singapore and the surrounding countries.

2. Guam
My next destination is Guam for diving, and I need anybody who has been to Guam to give me some tips.

Cheers!
Sinners!

Guam, would not go to guam just to go diving, its pretty average, go to guam to get to Yap, palau or truk yes No offence meant to Guamese divers just singapore has some reaosnable malaysian waters nearby which generally are as good if not better than guam so why go all that way

Yes, but I kinda off now live in HK, so Guam is near for me and priceline had a deal to guam for S$150 each, could let that past!

Albion:
Guam, would not go to guam just to go diving, its pretty average, go to guam to get to Yap, palau or truk yes No offence meant to Guamese divers just singapore has some reaosnable malaysian waters nearby which generally are as good if not better than guam so why go all that way

Back
Top Bottom