Singapore Layover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sffrenchman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to Lembeh in October and will have a 24 hour layover in Singapore. I would appreciate hotel recommendations close to the airport. I am just planning to sleep and the most important criteria is to be able to get from and to the airport easily. I have already been to Singapore and don't need to stay in the city center.

Thanks for your recommendations.

Cheers,

Christophe

I'm not sure why anyone would want to stay there but Crowne Plaza is spitting distance to the airport (Singapore Hotels - Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Changi Airport Hotel in Singapore | Best Price Guarantee or First Night Free). There is also a huge variety of hotels within a 20 minute cab ride (possibly more at rush hour). The airport is also serviced by the East/West line of the subway. If you want some options half way between town and the airport in a little more exciting area, try something in the east like Le Peranakan Hotel Singapore or Grand Mercure Roxy

You could stay at the airport transit hotel????
I am going to Lembeh in October and will have a 24 hour layover in Singapore. I would appreciate hotel recommendations close to the airport. I am just planning to sleep and the most important criteria is to be able to get from and to the airport easily. I have already been to Singapore and don't need to stay in the city center.

Thanks for your recommendations.

Cheers,

Christophe

Usually when I overnight in S'pore with an early flight in the morning, I stay at the Changi Village hotel, free shuttle (though not very convenient from the airport, always gone or never going), a nice seafood court 5 minutes walking distance, great breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom