Singapore - liveaboard suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kjonck

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there.
I am an AOW, but don't have a lot of experience.
Next year (2011) I will travel through Singapore, and have a chance to stay for a couple of weeks. It will be in july or early august (flexible about dates). Now of course I would love to get to dive while being there, and am thinking about doing a liveaboard.
Therefore I was hoping someone in here could recommend a trip, location or company to travel with, from Singapore at this time a year. I've been trying to google it myself, but only found the black manta. This sounds great, but would like to check out alternatives also:)
Thank you for your help

Best,
Kjonck

LJ has covered all of them. LOB's out of Singapore do almost exclusively weekend trips or charters. The new White Manta will be doing the same thing that time of year. The Black Manta will actually be operating in Layang Layang, Komodo and Rajah Ampat during the coming year after leaving Thailand at the end of March. If you want to do a longer LOB, Quero is right; you need to get out of Singapore on a budget airline to someplace nearby.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom