Single Divers looking for Cozumel Invasion roommate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well why not $175.00 gets me 17 tanks of Nitrox:wink:. Warning; Have been known to snore a little, but shared a room in Roatan for 10 days with a guy that said the same thing, neither one of heard a thing. Send PM.

Well why not $175.00 gets me 17 tanks of Nitrox:wink:. Warning; Have been known to snore a little, but shared a room in Roatan for 10 days with a guy that said the same thing, neither one of heard a thing. Send PM.
I used to snore, but now have CPAP machine. Might not need a roomie afterall as I might have a friend coming along. Still I'm sure there will be a few people looking the closer we get to the final due date.

I'd be down with a roomey and/or buddy, if anyone's interested shoot me a PM to talk it over :)

-Aaron

My wife can't make it, so I might be looking for a roomie. However it's doubtful I'll be at the room much. With shore diving available also I plan on living in the water. Looking for someone that doesn't snore, and is not a closet serial killer. That's all ;-)

Maybe Tara's waiting til the last minute to decide to come like she did in Bonaire.

Don't worry folks, Reef's not a closet serial killer either although we can't vouch for the snoring. :rofl3:

No this time she's just out of vacation time. Plus, she is still having issues on boats.

Remember with a good attorney you can get away with anything ;-)

Done deal! Got room mate, thanks to ScubaBoard and the cool peeps on board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom