single divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MantaRey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've always had an idea: there's alot of those matchmaker sites. I wonder how one that is of only divers would do.

maybe even a separate section in this forum? whoever is in charge.

On matchmaker.com you can put your interests, and then search by that. So if you put SCUBA others would know...

This site could have a reverse of that by having a field on the profile "single and looking".

On any site, however, you find your share of those who are not really what (or who) they profess to be. So you have to be really careful.

Sign me "the voice of experience"!

sapphire:hohum:

you could also add it to your signature file....like where my car is....

there certainly seems to be a few of us kicking around here!

:D

than Matchmaker.com or the other dating sites because most of those on SB are serious about diving. I did searches for women who were SCUBA divers on Matchmaker and a number of the results were women who had done a few dives in the Caribbean but really hadn't dived since that vacation.

I think those of us who are looking for a more permanent buddy would like one who really loves diving, for whom it is a passion not just something they did on a vacation.

I vote for a single and looking forum here.

Dr. Bill

plus those sites spam you like heck. a separate forum here would be perfect, because there are plenty of people, and everyone seems to be FREQUENT divers, and not "once at a resort"

plus I'm really looking for someone my age to dive with. not neccessarily a relationship.

MantaRey once bubbled...
plus those sites spam you like heck. a separate forum here would be perfect, because there are plenty of people, and everyone seems to be FREQUENT divers, and not "once at a resort"

plus I'm really looking for someone my age to dive with. not neccessarily a relationship.

hey, I'm your age. wanna go diving?

see no relationship, I like girls anyways

Being a veteran of the site match.com, I can say that anyone in Seattle the professes to be a diver in the local area are few and far between. Most of them just do warm water trips. I think in a year I maybe emailed 3 that actually did diving in the Puget Sound/Northwest.

I LOVE the idea......
Count me in.......

My name is Colin. I live in SC. I am 20 years old. I recently became a diving instructor and am currently looking for a good fun location to work. I am looking for someone who shares my interests that I can cuddle up in front of a movie with. :) Females only. :)

*votes for Single and Looking forum*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom