single divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atticus once bubbled...
I agree... Saphire looks to be a very classy young lady, probably much too classy for any of us :)

No wonder I am still single, LOL :D !!

Seriously, thanks for the compliment. I guess it is better than looking cheap and trashy? Wait, maybe that's why I am still single {{{sigh}}} :rolleyes:

I have to say, though, I AM too wimpy to dive in Lake Tahoe {brrrrrr}. I can barely get up enough nerve to dive here in Southern California, ask Dr. Bill!!

sapphire

You're not such a wimp. I remember 2 back to back dives in 51° F water and while you were cold, you didn't complain. You don't like being cold, but who does?

Walter once bubbled...
You're not such a wimp. I remember 2 back to back dives in 51° F water and while you were cold, you didn't complain. You don't like being cold, but who does?

Yeah Walter, you are right. The rented 7mm with my hooded vest helped! But I am a wimp, just not a complainer :)

sapphire :cold:

sapphire once bubbled...

No wonder I am still single, LOL :D !!

Seriously, thanks for the compliment. I guess it is better than looking cheap and trashy? Wait, maybe that's why I am still single {{{sigh}}} :rolleyes:

I have to say, though, I AM too wimpy to dive in Lake Tahoe {brrrrrr}. I can barely get up enough nerve to dive here in Southern California, ask Dr. Bill!!

sapphire

Tahoe is chilly this time of year. That's why I keep going down to SoCal to dive :wink:

I had a lot of fun a couple of weeks ago in Sandy Eggo on the P-38 off Torrey Pines. It's almost time for a pilgrimage to the coronados to see the baby seals.

Cheers,
Merlin

sapphire once bubbled...

Yeah Walter, you are right. The rented 7mm with my hooded vest helped! But I am a wimp, just not a complainer :)

sapphire :cold:

Sounds like good qualities to me - seek warm, lovely dive sites, dive what you can, and enjoy what you get.

Of course that was the excuse I gave myself last winter... Brrrrr...

Atticus once bubbled...

seek warm, lovely dive sites, dive what you can, and enjoy what you get.

Amen to that statement! And even when I am on a colder dive, and I am shivering, I try to find something to enjoy to take my mind off of the fact that my teeth are chattering :D!!

sapphire :)

Back
Top Bottom