single divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire once bubbled...

Have any friends on THIS coast??

I might hate myself for doing this but...

Sapphire, have you met PhotoTJ yet? He's a pretty cool guy and he's on your coast. AND, he dives he butt off. :wink:

R

Quote: "If the majority of the singles didn't whine like colicky babies, they might not be single in the first place and there would be no need for such a forum.."

It's unfortunate that such incorrect drivel like is must be thrown in here. If it's said frequently enough, some readers might believe it, even though it's not true.

The requessts were reasonable, the reasons given were reasonable, and while some have seemingly been a bit frustrated and irritated at the results, I can understand. I always get upset when the rules are changed during a decision process.

Singles have no been whining, however; and

Suggesting as to the reasons why we're single is totally unfair.

Otherwise, to my knowledge, the "Please, Sir, may I have another (beating)" has a poor problem solving history.

thanks, don

Some of us are west coasters (well sort of) :)

I'd be delighted to find someone to dive with in either northern or southern california.

We're doing mostly tech in lake tahoe, and it would be great to find some friendly faces closer to the ocean. Especially if they were prettier than my standard dive buddy (I just can't get past the stubble, what can I say?) :confused:

-Merlin

Don, the bandwidth police called, they want their collection of useless smilies back..

O-ring once bubbled...
I have no idea why you are single...hello, someone out there make with the wooing!

I think I saw some folks get worried when these kind of harmless and FUN comments were being made on the "How to meet single guys" thread. Personally I think this is far more fun too! In fact it was one of the reasons the whole idea of a singles forum was proposed. (yes pun intended! LOL!)

We only went thru this ordeal so that we could have a fun and safe place to meet, greet, & discuss diving...dating...and whatever else single people like to talk about!

Instead it's only been 'debating' with mods who keep telling us NO!

So no matter how 'parental' it may sound..."No means NO" so I for one am no longer going to keep beating my head against the wall....besides....the air leaks out too quickly when I do!!! LOL!!

Gotta do the W-O-R-K thing again....back later....hopefully O-Ring will start several "fun" singles threads in the meantime! He along with the rest of us aren't much fun talking about all the 'serious' stuff!

Wreck Wench once bubbled...

I think I saw some folks get worried when these kind of harmless and FUN comments were being made on the "How to meet single guys" thread. Personally I think this is far more fun too! In fact it was one of the reasons the whole idea of a singles forum was proposed. (yes pun intended! LOL!)

Be careful, playful banter isn't always welcome. I got detension for it. LOL

I will not blah blah blah....

Hahahaha

Wreck Wench once bubbled...

....hopefully O-Ring will start several "fun" singles threads in the meantime! He along with the rest of us aren't much fun talking about all the 'serious' stuff!

If I have to call Spectre to moderate him I will!

dandydon once bubbled...
Quote: "If the majority of the singles didn't whine like colicky babies, they might not be single in the first place and there would be no need for such a forum.."

It's unfortunate that such incorrect drivel like is must be thrown in here. If it's said frequently enough, some readers might believe it, even though it's not true.
Hook, line and sinker......<snicker>

sapphire once bubbled...
You MIGHT not think that if you knew me... but then again, I don't know YOU either, LOL :D

Rest assured, I have no class. :D

Spectre once bubbled...
Ben is just a little too young. Hell, I think I got sneakers older than Ben.

And those goldfish platforms work for ya Jeff. :egrin:

Ben

Back
Top Bottom