Single tank BP/W question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi again Chris!

I am looking to get a full single tank setup for my wife, since she seemed to like my HOG backplate a bit too much. I noticed that you don't have any harnesses listed on your website, and wondered what your price on a full harness setup is. Also, does your 32 pound wing have some stabilizers for when you are not using a STA?

One last thing. The HOG aluminum plate I got from you was in blue, which I recall was an error in shipping for you, but my wife wanted to know if there was any other colour options for your plates?

Thanks,
Jim

The 32 lb wing has a built in stabilizer built in, and the wing is great!!! I still use an single tank adapter just for the added weight. Here is a pic of the stabilizers on my wing Its rolled nylon material. I cant help you on the other things.
wing.jpg

Hi again Chris!

I am looking to get a full single tank setup for my wife, since she seemed to like my HOG backplate a bit too much. I noticed that you don't have any harnesses listed on your website, and wondered what your price on a full harness setup is. Also, does your 32 pound wing have some stabilizers for when you are not using a STA?

One last thing. The HOG aluminum plate I got from you was in blue, which I recall was an error in shipping for you, but my wife wanted to know if there was any other colour options for your plates?

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,

I have alm plates in Black, and Red now. No more blue. The harness.... I need to just get that done I'm afraid.

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom