Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was looking at photo's.
This is from Spanish Rocks there and Venice are some of the places you can see seahorses :)

annamariaisland5-19-07seahorse.jpg

Cute :D Today I saw a Sea Turtle. first one i've ever seen! Yay!
I also collected a nice umbrella.

Holey Crap look at all the post!! -- Every boat I go on is full of dudes diving.

If memory serves me well here I think there have been several female hook ups on scubaboard. ONE even took a guy (I mean he bought for her) a full set of Halcyon gear!! --

I dare you.. I DOUBLE DOG dare you to come up with a Operation, Day, an time for a MEET the SINGLE girl dive and see how fast the boat fills up.

Much more entertaining than watching some washed up rock star date strippers.

Last edited:
Holey Crap look at all the post!! -- Every boat I go on is full of dudes diving.

If memory serves me well here I think there have been several female hook ups on scubaboard. ONE even took a guy (I mean he bought for her) a full set of Halcyon gear!! --

I dare you.. I DOUBLE DOG dare you to come up with a Operation, Day, an time for a MEET the SINGLE girl dive and see how fast the boat fills up.

Much more entertaining than watching some washed up rock star date strippers.

Haha!

What's this? Ladies Night on a dive boat? :kiss2:

:rofl3:

The problem is you guys would call and book all the spots and you would still have a boat full of male divers :wink:

I'll bet if we could set up a really good deal for the ladies they would come.:blinking: See we would need two boats one at a discounted rate for the ladies :kiss2::mooner:and one for the onlooker’s:perv: lol yes that would work if we all go to the same dive site. :uwphotographer:
Of course we could invade the local dockside pub for lunch/beverages in the afternoon.:blinking:

I'll bet if we could set up a really good deal for the ladies they would come.:blinking:
Like a boat full of ladies and one male stripper? :popcorn:

See we would need two boats one at a discounted rate for the ladies :kiss2::mooner:and one for the onlooker’s:perv: lol yes that would work if we all go to the same dive site. :uwphotographer:
... and the ladies were diving nekkid... :mooner:

Of course we could invade the local dockside pub for lunch/beverages in the afternoon.:blinking:
Yep, and the ladies would show, as long as the entertainment was male strippers... :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom