Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Worries Scubaken. So yes will go out do a dive on a wreck followed by a reef if noted. Then return to the docks where we'll reload tanks, fill any if needed and then go out again.

Hope this answers your questions and if you have anymore, please don't hesitate to ask.

Good Diving,

Yep thanks

:D She may have some beds still open check with Laura.

This user has no trader rating score. Leave Feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speargirl
Solensdotter aka Laura has really nice place it's "all brand new" sleeps 10.
04.gif
So if your looking to find a place to lay your head check with her.
04.gif

3/3 with 2 sofa sleepers.
Flat Screen TV's X 2 plus extra tv's in rooms
brand new all tiled bathrooms on all 3 floors
granite counter tops
stainless appliances
new cabinets
leather furniture
4 balcony's

Hi guys,

Just to confirm, we do still have room. As of February 16th, it's:
. stu_in_fl
. H2OSkier & Mrs. (FairWaterDiver)
. solensdotter +2

In other words, we still have beds - and the "air mattress brigade" is always an option as well. First come, first served on the beds, so let me know if you need a place to crash!

Hi guys,

Just to confirm, we do still have room. As of February 16th, it's:
. stu_in_fl
. solensdotter +2

In other words, we still have beds - and the "air mattress brigade" is always an option as well. First come, first served on the beds, so let me know if you need a place to crash!

Do you still have space for someone

Is here going to be any kind of meet up for new folks to meet up and get to know some people.I will be looking for a dive buddy?Maybe drinks:D on friday night

Hi Ken,

Glad to hear that you'll be joining us! And, yes you just sneaked into the last bed...

I am not yet sure what my Friday plans will be (read: whether I will be able to leave work early enough for happy hour in the Keys), but think that a M&G could be fun for those who can make it.

Anyone have suggestions as to where we could hold it?

As of March 10th, the beds are all taken, but the "air mattress brigade" is always an option. Let me know if you need a place to crash!:
. stu_in_fl
. solensdotter +3
. nwgarne + 1
. scubaken1970

Ocean suites booked and I have room for a couple of folks if anyone is interested

So Ken did you book here or sneak it with Solensdotter? Hopefully with Solensdotter. She's at Kawama which puts Ocean Pointe to utter shame. Once I found Kawama's there was no going back, ever, to OP :no:

Solensdotter, there are two places just around the bend from Kawama's where everyone could meet-up and hang-out on Friday. TugBoat Annies Garden of Eatin' and The Pilot House (thanks Debby ;-)).

Last edited:
The Friday evening BBQ at Horizon Divers as part of the Rec-2-Tek week referenced in this thread would be the perfect kickoff for the Sinko weekend.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...orida/275665-rec-2-tek-week-florida-keys.html

"Horizon Divers at Mile Marker 100 will be hosting a BBQ at their dive shop. Not only will their be food, but we will also have a raffle and award prizes. John Chatterton and Richie Kohler will be on hand as well. Look forward seeing everyone there."

"This event will ask for donation to cover cost of the food. If you plan to attend we would ask that you contribute to the kitty."

Be sure to sign up at the link provided in Gary's thread if you can make it. Hope to see you there.

- Dave.

"This event will ask for donation to cover cost of the food. If you plan to attend we would ask that you contribute to the kitty."

- Dave.

Thinly veiled kitty jokes... I get it..... :mooner:

3344264131_0eb9e1f252.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom