Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice conditions today @ molasses reef: deep molasses(60-85ft), bluewater, viz 60-70, mdt current, 78F. winch hole, bluewater, viz 40-50, light current, 79F. seas 1-2ft. wx looks terrific thru monday, winds, SE @ 10-15kts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Awesome!!!
Can't wait to get down there!!!
I'll be doing reefs w/ Silent World all weekend.. No AOW yet, and not getting it this weekend either. :shakehead:

Hopefully will make it to Dillon's tonight.. Went there on our last trip down.. Had an awesome chicken club wrap w/caesar...

Got to start packing, gonna leave after work @ 1..

I'm going diiiivving!!!
See you tonight all!!!

nice conditions today @ molasses reef: deep molasses(60-85ft), bluewater, viz 60-70, mdt current, 78F. winch hole, bluewater, viz 40-50, light current, 79F. seas 1-2ft. wx looks terrific thru monday, winds, SE @ 10-15kts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
reefman
key largo

Indeed :D Just enough ESE wind to keep the blue water pushed onto the reef:

TODAY
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS NEAR 10 KNOTS. SEAS BEYOND THE REEF 2 TO 3 FEET. SEAS INSIDE THE REEF AROUND 1 FOOT. NEARSHORE WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

TONIGHT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS BEYOND THE REEF 2 TO 4 FEET. SEAS INSIDE THE REEF 1 TO 2 FEET. NEARSHORE WATERS A LIGHT TO MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

SATURDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS BEYOND THE REEF 2 TO 4 FEET. SEAS INSIDE THE REEF 1 TO 2 FEET. NEARSHORE WATERS A LIGHT TO MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

Bummed I am missing this one but I'll see you at ITK. Have a great time all. Pet some steel for me okay:blinking:

Hey All,

I've been diving all week with the Rec-2-Tek group and yesterday we dove the Eagle and Spiegel Grove. There was 1' - 2' seas, 70' plus vis, and no current. Looking like the weekend is shaping up to be much of the same, so get ready for a GREAT weekend of diving.

If anyone has any last minute questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Admiral or myself. Although this afternoon, I'm off to dive the Bibb.

I have to play Captain on the Republic Diver tomorrow, but look forward seeing some old and new faces for Sinko.

Good Diving,

I'm going diiiivving!!!
See you tonight all!!!

Me too! See you soon :bounce: No surgery then diving :winky::winky:

Indeed :D Just enough ESE wind to keep the blue water pushed onto the reef:

Heaven.

Pet some steel for me okay:blinking:

It is the least we can do :D Good luck/have fun in Cave Country.

Hey All,

I've been diving all week with the Rec-2-Tek group and yesterday we dove the Eagle and Spiegel Grove. There was 1' - 2' seas, 70' plus vis, and no current. Looking like the weekend is shaping up to be much of the same, so get ready for a GREAT weekend of diving.

:bananalama:

Hrmmm, me thinks I am a little excited about this weekend. See all of you tonight at Dillons.

Got down here yesterday! Weather is beautiful, seas are flat! Looking to get out and get wet today. I heard a lot of complaints about the hotel I'm staying at before I arrived, but I couldn't be happier. The Key West inn is very nice! See you guys tonight!

Someone mentioned a 'Full Moon Party' that occurs, logically, once per month and it appears to be tonight - anyone familar w/ its coolness scale rating & proximity to Dillon's?

-s.d

unfortunately for missdirected, it has nothing to do w/ naked people, garlic or whip cream ...

Someone mentioned a 'Full Moon Party' that occurs, logically, once per month and it appears to be tonight - anyone familar w/ its coolness scale rating & proximity to Dillon's?

-s.d

unfortunately for missdirected, it has nothing to do w/ naked people, garlic or whip cream ...

Actually it's this Saturday night and it happens at Morada Bay Restaurant.
Details here: Morada Bay Beach Café: Special Functions

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom