Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOO HOO I'll be with y'all for dinner!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe I actually have to work today? Oh well, it pays the bills and I still get to see my buds, and dive the EAGLE tomorrow...WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Have safe and fun dives today, my friends. SEA ya in a few hours!

Hey guys! Apologies for canceling, but family and California is just too fun to leave early... :kiss2:

I sincerely regret not being able to meet Stu for food at the Fish House on Sunday :sad: Raincheck, Stu??

Hey guys! Apologies for canceling, but family and California is just too fun to leave early... :kiss2:

I sincerely regret not being able to meet Stu for food at the Fish House on Sunday :sad: Raincheck, Stu??

FishHouse=Yummy :drooling:

We have been having so much fun! The diving has been perfect (Spiegal Duane and Bibb so far). Becky did a fantastic job with the party (as usual :wink:) - definitely a very nice evening :yelclap: Everyone brought all sorts of stuff - even a pirate that came with rum-runners <snicker>. Thanks again to Ken for cooking all the steaks, shrimp, and veggies. Five hours isn't that long over open flames - is it :huh::winky::sprint:

An extra special thank-you to Pura Vida Diver/ Scott...:thumbs-up

Anywhoozle, just a few more hours left. Where the heck does the time go? :confused::D

Thank you everyone for coming to the party at Kawama's. I would like to thank Ken for a wonderful job on the grill and that yummy pineapple and chocolate desert.:cuddles:
What a party good friends and great food.
It was a wonderful weekend of diving ,spearing even though we didn't get much on our first trip :depressed:
Today brought 23 snappers and 1 hog not bad for a family trip on the boat.:cool2:

Thank you everyone for coming to the party at Kawama's. I would like to thank Ken for a wonderful job on the grill and that yummy pineapple and chocolate desert.:cuddles:
What a party good friends and great food.
It was a wonderful weekend of diving ,spearing even though we didn't get much on our first trip :depressed:
Today brought 23 snappers and 1 hog not bad for a family trip on the boat.:cool2:

You didn't mention the nice sunburn that came along with the fish!

great diving and great BBQ !

thanks to speargirl for sorting out all the Kwarma stuff and Ken for throwing shimps on the barbie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom