site problems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Been having trouble loading the site lately. Sometimes, it refuses to load and gives the typical error of page not found. I know it's not my end, becuase I can load other sites when this happens.

Anyone else having this problem?

FD

fire_diver:
Been having trouble loading the site lately. Sometimes, it refuses to load and gives the typical error of page not found. I know it's not my end, becuase I can load other sites when this happens.

Anyone else having this problem?

FD
Not just you

I'm not having any trouble with the site but I do get the failure notice occasionally as I go thru pages of threads. A particular page won't load while others will. And the failure is repeatable. I assume a MOD has closed a thread on that page and the SW is just not handling it well.

We had some unexpected down time today and I apologise for it. We will be taking some measures to help alleviate our growing pains as we determine the best way to go.

Quad Dual-core :) *flexes*

NetDoc:
We had some unexpected down time today and I apologise for it. We will be taking some measures to help alleviate our growing pains as we determine the best way to go.

He's always monkeying with something. :D Just look at his avatar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom