• No, but I enjoy sitting in the base lodge and drinking

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Absolutely NO: Screw this snow thing, I'm going south to dive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okemo and Stratton and of course Sunday River.

I am intermediate (not a racing type)

I think a NELD ski trip would be a blast.

wuhoooo!!! :D
im intermediate - advanced (will do black..but not double blacks! blah!! and i hate trees)
plus my friend rented a house right by killington this season.. wuhoo!! so thats where im at..
( i dont really like killington though.. i like stratton and sunday river)

I love to snowboard which I have been doing for about 5 yrs. Before that I was a pretty avid skiier for 8 yrs or so. I usually go to Attitash/Bear Peak or Sunday River. I think this is why I dont seek out a drysuite because how would I be able to do both.

I usually go to North CFonway every wknd starting December, so post dates if you want to hook up for some winter fun.

Trish,
I would be honored. Here is what I would also recommend. Start filling your gas tank up at Mobil. If you fill up 3 times( think over 8 gals), and keep the receipts, you get a free lesson at participating mtns. I have had friends do this at Attitash. You can take a bunch of lessons and only pay for rentals. After each lesson, we can round out your skills.
PK once bubbled...
Gary,
Maybe you can teach me to snowboard?

gmbaker once bubbled...
Start filling your gas tank up at Mobil. If you fill up 3 times( think over 8 gals), and keep the receipts, you get a free lesson at participating mtns.

Yep... I've done this for friends [skiing that is] for the last couple of years at K-ton as well...

I _might_ be convinced to try snowboarding again [it's been probably 13 years], but I'm having a tough time accepting the possiblity being on snow and really sucking :)

you can also try asking the counter guy for more passes.. ive done that twice, and twice theyve given me at least 4 more extra passes than what my receipt entitled me to (which is only 1)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom