SmokeAire is moving south

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally, after living for two and a half years in the Villages of the living dead I have achieved nirvana. I have been offered a great job in Hallander Fl. and will be moving down to the land of great shore diving and great dive buddies. The greatest of all buddies is the Queen of this board Scuba Jenny who has opened her home to me until I can find and afford my own place or until we are chasing each other around the house with weapons of mass destruction.

The move should occur in the next two weeks or so.

I will miss my cave diving buddies H2Andy, Madeline and all the other cold water/overhead environ buddies I've entrusted my life with. I expect frequent visits from them and of course my doors (when I have them) will be open to all as is the custom of the greatest group of divers...Florida Conch's.

Speaking of domociles,if any SB'rs down in the Hollywood/Hallander area or there abouts can keep an eye out for decent living quarters or at least warn me of the less than desirable areas to exist I would appreciate it. One caveat is canine companions must be welcomed.

I'm very excited about all the diving opportunities that will be available and the new life I'm about to embark upon.
And again if it wasn't for the wonderful generosity of Scuba Jenny this move would not be possible. Hmmm...I guess I'm going to owe her more than a mighty fine hat!!!

Chuck
PS: My Cingular cell # is DJA-GJH-T one one B (ok so I'm a bit paranoid about data miners)

Ok, what have I set myself up for? A paranoid dataminer cave diver without a mighty fine hat is moving in, and is talking about weapons of mass destruction. :11:

Welcome to Paradise Chuck, this should be interesting, and hopefully fun.
Oh, and you already know where the BBQ grill is. :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok, what have I set myself up for? A paranoid dataminer cave diver without a mighty fine hat is moving in, and is talking about weapons of mass destruction. :11:

Welcome to Paradise Chuck, this should be interesting, and hopefully fun.
Oh, and you already know where the BBQ grill is. :D

If I recall that BBQ grill attacked me but I will prevail!!

Ha! We're finally getting the Cabana Boy we so richly deserve.... :wink: Just to educate you on my preferences , Chuck- Smirnoff Ice or Margarita rocks, NO SALT! Mimosas work too!

What??? You want me to share?? :11:

Chuck if you need an overhead fix just go out on the reef and stick your head under a out cropping OR just come back up and do some cave stuff from time to time.

OH and Jenny watch out for signs of cave diver withdraws: Like walking around the house at night whilst running a reel with his eyes closed

You might want to define "decent living quarters".
In south Florduh that means anything from condo to cardboard box. :wink:

So you finally got out of there? Glad to hear things are turning around.

Chuck,
Welcome to South Florida! :crafty:

Go ahead, leave. It's not like we will miss you or anything. :17:

Anyway,:giveusahu before you leave, you traitor, you! See you when I make it down there or when you make it up here.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom