smurf gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh swell ... in a few months we'll be reading from the local experts about how smurf gloves are only for cave diving ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You're really upset about cave divers today. What's wrong, Bob? :(

Not all cave divers ... just the ones who keep telling me what gear I shouldn't be using in environments they've never dived in ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Do I hear a violin?

Nah ... violins are only for cave diving ... :mooner:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Do I hear a violin?
No, you hear someone who's dove in like 5 FL caves and has posted advice about that (and everyone stayed off his ass)...oddly enough complaining about people giving advice. :shakehead:

But he's older, so he's wise. We wouldn't understand.

Getting back on track ...

I tried some smurf gloves on at extreme exposure yesterday. how do you guys do ANYTHING with those gloves on???

... the same way you learn to do everything else ... practice. When you wear them every day, after a while doing whatever is needed becomes natural.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

No, you hear someone who's dove in like 5 FL caves and has posted advice about that (and everyone stayed off his ass)...oddly enough complaining about people giving advice. :shakehead:

But he's older, so he's wise. We wouldn't understand.

You've not seen me posting advice about cave diving ... I leave that to you guys who actually live there. My only cave comments are restricted to things I've experienced ... and I've always been upfront about the fact that my caving experience is limited.

If you guys would show the same consideration when making proclamations about what's "inappropriate" for open water diving, we'd get along just fine.

Do the dives first ... then talk.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You've not seen me posting advice about cave diving ... I leave that to you guys who actually live there. My only cave comments are restricted to things I've experienced ... and I've always been upfront about the fact that my caving experience is limited.

If you guys would show the same consideration when making proclamations about what's "inappropriate" for open water diving, we'd get along just fine.

Do the dives first ... then talk.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Wasting your breath Bob, I'm only 22. You're way over my head.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom