snaps to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,

Well, I have been on the board for quite a while now. Never bothered intro'ing myself tho. I was scubalaurel, now I am not...although my name is still Laurel, ....ok, is the blond apparent enough for you all?

I live in Orange County California, with my husband and two boys - Graham, 15, and Alex 11.

I finally learned how to dive six years ago, and it has become my only vice and true love. I was certified OW and AOW back to back in Pattaya Thailand. By dive twelve, I had dove drift, boat, deep, night, wreck, and night wreck. Since then, I have dove an average of 100 dives a year.. mostly off CA beaches, but also in the Ca Channel Islands; Monterey, CA; Puget Sound, WA; Loreto and La Paz, Baja Cally; and Costa Rica's Pacific side.

Anyway, I love ScubaBoard..and all of you should, too!

Welcome to the Scubaboard. A Laurel by any other name is still a Laurel.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Quite an impressive intro, wish I could say the same. :)

Michael

Hmmm... this isn't a case of changing the name to protect the innocent, since you are far from that! Do we call you Laurel or Angel now?

Howdy!

Thanks for the intro...

:cowboy: don

drbill:
Hmmm... this isn't a case of changing the name to protect the innocent, since you are far from that! Do we call you Laurel or Angel now?

Bill, you can call me anything you want to call me :blinking:

Dan, You'll just have to use your imagination as to what I was doing up at 2:30 am :10:

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom