so brain fried

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone, I took my test Friday and passed!!!

Thanks for all of your help with everything. My instructor loved my reef map. I aced the physics part even if I missed a few on the other parts. Mainly because I didn't study as much for that. Now I have 6 weeks off before I start IDC. Don't worry, I'll still be studying. My IC is going to let me sit in on a few of his DM classes to make sure I really have it.

Nikko

Nikko,
The IDC and IE are really tests (Demos) that show you know where to find info in the Standards manual, show your underwater skills abilities (slow is better) and the tests AGAIN.
When you listen to classes, classroom and in the pool, remember to follow the slates (pool) and lesson outline (classroom).

Personally, I'd find shadowing or listening to Basic Open Water classes, more helpful, than a DM class.

Read, read and re-read the instructors manual so you know where to find requirements, very very important.

Regards,
Bob C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom