So far so good -- 16 eagle rays together is just par for the course, right?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMM: you called it. We were rewarded with another large group of rays. And a tiny seahorse!

I have kentmorr to thank for a toadfish right at the beginning of Dive 2: as well as for yey another pan of scrumptious home baking. Yum!

Skittls, had that moray been out in the open, I might have levitated straight back on to the boat...

Thanks to all. One more day to try your suggestions on Jeremy.

It's amazing the things Jeremy finds! We are looking forward to seeing him in two weeks and hearing his Rickshaw run stories.

Skittls, had that moray been out in the open, I might have levitated straight back on to the boat...

When we saw one, we could hear our DM screaming through her regulator, she was so excited; so I'm thinking we had a rare treat. (We also had a nurse shark out swimming that same dive.)

When we saw one, we could hear our DM screaming through her regulator, she was so excited; so I'm thinking we had a rare treat. (We also had a nurse shark out swimming that same dive.)

Not so much rare as that DM has a particular affinity to them. Green moray whisperer, I think.

In Feb, we had several divers suddenly underswum (yes, new word...) by a very yellow green moray with a grouper. I think they were all a bit startled by it.

Our first ever drift dive on Tuesday was Cedral pass. WOW! Lots of current and lots of life. There was more than one huge turtle eating on the bottom surrounded by several large queen angels who couldn't care less as you flew by. Saw a few toadfish too!

Bit rougher today, our boat is coming at 9:35 vs 7:35, just chilling at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom