“So I sezzed to the guy... can I ask you a guy question?”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpaceCase

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have 6 sisters, a Mom, a former Mother-in-law… a former wife, two daughters who I absolutely adore, my best friend is female (she dives and rides her own Harley), I’m close with a chick who also dives and rides her own Harley, I have a lifetime subscription to Cosmopolitan and I still do not understand a women’s thought process.

You wanna see how many guys are interested in finding a new use for duct tape? Then let’s find out how many of the 1500+ views of the "Duct tape thread" are guys.

Ok ladies… we may not understand much about women or their thought process, but feel free to ask a guy anything in this thread about guys themselves, guy thinking or simple guy stuff (all guy stuff is simple).

Ok, I'll bite.
What do guys really want when looking for a mate?

And why cant you just put the toilet down>? And why cant you just tell the truth? and why cant you make dinner for once? And how come I cant watch football on Sunday?
And.....ohh opps! lol I got a bit carried away!

This is going to be a fun tread to watch.

Mishelle:
And why cant you just put the toilet down?

We had to lift it up, so why should we have to do all the work? It's not like you back into the bathroom; you walk in facing the toilet also. Why can't women put the toilet seat up when they are done? You ladies put it down, we put it up.... 1/2 and 1/2.. it's all about even division of labor.

And besides, it's more entertaining when the seat is up, as the cats are much more likely to slip and fall in.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok, I'll bite.

Simple, Sex.

Someone had to say it :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok, I'll bite.

Large zoomers, a nice tail, a spring for a neck, silly!!

Actually Jenny, I'm not sure what guys look for exactly in a mate. Physical attraction maybe initially. When you fall in love, then you may want to spend the rest of you life with someone... So right back at you, what does it take to fall in Love.

We did see a Great bumper sticker at a tacky shop in Ft. Myers Beach that said:

Marriage is finding the once in a lifetime special someone, and then spending the rest of you lives annoying one another (or along those lines). My wife and I both laughed, but it's truer than not.

All that said, my next wife is going to be Rich!!! :D

Mishelle:
And why cant you just put the toilet down>? And why cant you just tell the truth? and why cant you make dinner for once? And how come I cant watch football on Sunday?
And.....ohh opps! lol I got a bit carried away!

The real quesiton is why can't woman put the toilet seat up? I mean keep in mind, if we don't notice it's down, we may just pee all over it, and then how happy will that make you? If you think the toilet seat thing is annoying, try having a son. Mine is 11 an just now seem to be able to hit the hole in the toilet during the entire.. ummm process..

I generally tell truth, unless of couse I'm lying :crafty:

I do make dinners, and if you want to come over and watch some Football, you are MORE THAN WELCOME! :D

My wife can put up w/ the tolit seat being up better than she could put up w/ piss on the seat.

As for cooking, when you guy does cook make him feel good and Im sure he'll do it more often. Specially if you brag to others about how good his (insert dish) is.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok, I'll bite.

A woman who would do just fine on her own. If someone isn't complete on their own they won't do well in a relationship either....

One who accepts and respects me the way I am, faults and all. Someone who accepts that people, even their partner, will change (hopefully for the better) over time.

Someone who is extroverted, spontaneous and communicative as opposed to moody, brooding and needy. Open in communication is more important than being straight-forward emotionally but more or less straight forward is nice.

Intellegence is mandatory and so is a good sense of humour. A diplomat as opposed to a steam roller. Opinionated is good but arrogant is not.

Someone who wants to spend time together and who wants to spend time alone. Time together and time alone are both important.

Compatible in bed.

A friend before all

And cute and sportsy if at all possible.

That's sort of the tip of the Diver0001 iceberg. I'm sure if I thought about it more that this list would get very long.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom