“So I sezzed to the guy... can I ask you a guy question?”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mishelle:
And why cant you just put the toilet down>?
You live with the seat up and we can barter on your other items.

Mishelle:
And why cant you just tell the truth?
I will tell the truth :wink:, almost all the time.

Mishelle:
and why cant you make dinner for once?
I make great spagetti and my own sauce from tomatoes for starters.

Mishelle:
And how come I cant watch football on Sunday?
Sorry, I'm not a Colts fan.......you must start watching the Rams play.

If life was this simple, everyone would be married.

RonFrank:
All that said, my next wife is going to be Rich!!! :D

Then you wll have no choice but to keep the seat down.....sorry :11:

Mishelle:
And why cant you just put the toilet down>? And why cant you just tell the truth? and why cant you make dinner for once? And how come I cant watch football on Sunday?
And.....ohh opps! lol I got a bit carried away!

Do you take these things personally?

R..

WaterDawg:
My wife can put up w/ the tolit seat being up better than she could put up w/ piss on the seat.

Operative words here : what wife can PUT UP WITH.......
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Have you ever thought about just sitting down? (or cleaning up after yourself) eliminates up/down issue, eliminates pee on toilet rim and floor....eliminates an issue that causes someone to have to move into PUT UP WITH MODE.
In spite of attempts to be demure...we all cause others to move into PUT UP WITH MODE....the toilet is so simple to eliminate from the goround. Plenty more important issues for consideration.....
such as... if I do something you find unconchanable (no pun intended) . Do you think the quiet treatment is of benefit? ( If I am putting up with the toilet issue, what are you putting up with????)
probably one of my two cents, or is that sense......
anyway,

I'de rather pee in the ocean.....
can't wait to get wet again!!!

Mary

Diver0001:
A woman who would do just fine on her own. If someone isn't complete on their own they won't do well in a relationship either....

One who accepts and respects me the way I am, faults and all. Someone who accepts that people, even their partner, will change (hopefully for the better) over time.

Someone who is extroverted, spontaneous and communicative as opposed to moody, brooding and needy. Open in communication is more important than being straight-forward emotionally but more or less straight forward is nice.

Intelligence is mandatory and so is a good sense of humour. A diplomat as opposed to a steam roller. Opinionated is good but arrogant is not.

Someone who wants to spend time together and who wants to spend time alone.

Compatible in bed.

A friend before all.

And cute and sportsy if at all possible.
It's a good start. :D

Laurens

Mishelle:
And why cant you just put the toilet down?
It's not an issue in our house... :D

Mishelle:
And why cant you just tell the truth?
Sorry, just not applicable.

Mishelle:
and why cant you make dinner for once?
I cook at least once a week.

Mishelle:
And how come I cant watch football on Sunday?
We'd both love to be able to watch football on Sunday but we have to make do with reading the play-by-play on the NFL site. :11:

Laurens

Mishelle:
And why cant you just put the toilet down>? And why cant you just tell the truth? and why cant you make dinner for once? And how come I cant watch football on Sunday?
And.....ohh opps! lol I got a bit carried away!

1- I don't need to put the toilet seat down - I am capable of aiming my pee. Let's face it, if you can't get it in a hole THAT big, at point blank, what chance have you got of "aiming right" with a woman?

2- I lie to protect you from the truth, damnit! Why can't you just tell me what is wrong instead of saying "nothing" for 5 hours and then spilling it out at 2am in bed when I have to get up to work at 6am?

3- I make dinner every so often. If you like it, I will make it more often. I will even wash up

4- You can watch football, or anything you like I prefer to actually "do" sport, and I'll be diving/riding my motorbike/snow skiing etc... I'll be home for dinner - but let me know the score :)

Z...

marydiver:
WaterDawg:
My wife can put up w/ the tolit seat being up better than she could put up w/ piss on the seat.

Operative words here : what wife can PUT UP WITH.......
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Have you ever thought about just sitting down? (or cleaning up after yourself) eliminates up/down issue, eliminates pee on toilet rim and floor....eliminates an issue that causes someone to have to move into PUT UP WITH MODE.

Mary

Simple, I am not Japanese and have enough to aim with.

But what is marriage and a relationship? A series of fun times, interspaced with some bad times and compromises. It's all about compromise and if you can't do that, you won't get very far. Unless of course you find yourself an absolute door mat, in which case anything will be fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom