So I'm moving to Libya...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
...and I want to dive while I'm there.

Moving over late this month and likely to be there for 2-3 years. Geographically, it would seem perfect for some world-class diving, but I imagine the infrastructure is still prettybackward when it comes to recreational diving.

I have already packed all the gear (bar lead and tank) in hope that I'll be able to get wet while I'm there.

Anyone on here got any experience or advice they can share?

Wrong !!!

there are nice dives in the med... see attached nice report from a person who run a local dive shop over ther : The Deco Stop
I think he also got user here with the same nick "Arebi" or similar - send him a PM and good luck there - send us dive reports :coffee:

Libya doesn't have any border on the Red Sea.

You are 100% right. This is what happens when rum and coke meet scubaboard.

Will go ask a mod to move it to the Africa forum I originally intended to post in...

'doh.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to Africa

Hmmmm..... moving to Libya? I hope you like sand...... :D

Not sure how easy it is to get to but I believe there's reasonable diving in Malta. If memory serves me well there are Great White's in the area.

Hi

please contact me, we will be happy to arrange a nice dives for you !!!!!!

thanks... Arebi :14:

Back
Top Bottom